11 Jan 2017

Birthday Cake For Breakfast reviews Pigs Pigs Pigs Pigs Pigs Pigs Pigs – Feed the Rats


It reads: 

On the last Saturday of May 2016, I headed down to Manchester institution The Star and Garter to see a line-up of super noisy rock bands. Out of the four band bill, there was one I hadn’t heard of before – five chaps from Newcastle who go by the name of Pigs Pigs Pigs Pigs Pigs Pigs Pigs.

I’ve since discovered that this lot have been making sizable waves on the underground for a little now and with a set like the one I saw, I completely understand why. To be honest they blew my balls off, man. They played an unrelenting set of psyched out stoner-rock with such intensity and conviction that hypnotized everyone in the room to full on head-banging mode...

Read the rest of the review here: Birthday Cake For Breakfast

---